Terms And Conditions
Individuals may withdraw anytime from the camp but may do so in writing. Telephone, fax and third party cancellations will not be accepted.
Cancellation 90 days before the 1st day of camp: Refund less $750.
89 to 60 days before the 1st day of the camp: Refund less $1250
59 to 30 days before the 1st day of camp: Refund less $1750
29 days before the 1st day of camp: No Refund
No Refund if you pay by Installments.
I am an applicant and above the age of 18 yrs.
- Shivanikan Inc and RFTPA are responsible only for the acts or omissions of their employees.
- I understand that I / my child can be sent home at anytime for reasons which appear to be valid at the sole judgment of Shivanikan Creations employees if any participant does not adhere to the rules and discipline at the camp. No money will be refunded. Misconduct will not be excused.
- Shivanikan Inc is not responsible for the absence of the participant from the camp. I /parent accepted any liability for any financial obligations incurred by me/my child, or any damage or injury caused by me/my child while at the Access To Bollywood camp location.
- As a parent/guardian I understand that my minor child be permitted to participate in the field trips by walking, private car/or leased transportation. As a condition being allowed of confirmation.
- I understand that if I am sharing a room with a minor, Shivanikan Inc will have control over the Television channels.
- MEDIA RELEASE:
This allows Shivanikan Inc and RFTPA to use and distribute all photos and recordings of me/my child for the purposes of marketing in all media.
Shivanikan Inc will have exclusive rights to edit the materials in any ways and use it in whole or part or not use it at all.
Tweet and follow us
Join discussions on our wall
Watch our videos
Roshan Taneja: Foundation for Performing Arts